Membership in the student chapter of UK ASCE is open to all students, faculty and staff of the University of Kentucky. Membership dues are just $10 per academic year or $5 per semester. Freshmen or transfer students receive free membership during their first year at UK. Some of the benefits of becoming a member include:
- Networking opportunities with local engineering professionals.
- FREE lunch at monthly meetings!
- Informative technical presentations about real world engineering projects
- Opportunity to participate in the annual steel bridge and concrete canoe competitions.
- Fellowship with other civil engineering students through community service involvement, field trips and socials.
To become a member of UK ASCE: simply fill out the student membership form and return along with your annual membership dues to Shelia Williams (161 Raymond) or bring them to any chapter meeting.
Local Student Membership Form