Membership in the student chapter of UK ASCE is open to all students, faculty and staff of the University of Kentucky. Membership dues are just $10 per academic year or $5 per semester. Freshmen or transfer students receive free membership during their first year at UK. Some of the benefits of becoming a member include:
- Networking opportunities with local engineering professionals.
- FREE lunch at monthly meetings!
- Informative technical presentations about real world engineering projects
- Opportunity to participate in the annual steel bridge and concrete canoe competitions.
- Fellowship with other civil engineering students through community service involvement, field trips and socials.
To become a member of UK ASCE: simply fill out the student membership form and return along with your annual membership dues to Shelia Williams (161 Raymond) or bring them to any chapter meeting.